Here’s what you’ll need:
4 red skinned potatoes
1 Tbsp butter
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp paprika
Here’s what you’ll do:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place baking sheet in the oven to preheat as well (this will help prevent the potatoes from sticking. Trust me. I know my potatoes.)
2. Slice potatoes into sixths. Place in medium bowl.
3. In a small, microwave safe bowl, heat butter in microwave.
4. Add cumin, garlic powder, salt, and paprika to melted butter and stir to combine.
5. Drizzle butter mixture over potatoes, toss to coat. (If your potatoes were in the fridge, you’ll have to move fast or the butter will solidify when it hits the cold wedges.)
6. Remove baking sheet from oven and spread the potatoes on it in an even layer.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from oven, turn every single potato wedge, and bake for another 15 minutes. Tedious, I know, but that’s what makes the outsides crispy and delicious.
8. This is the most difficult step – allow to cool before you dig in. They’re very hot!
Shown here with braised broccoli and scrambled eggs.